Auto Accident Injuries
If you are suffering from an auto accident injury, you need the care and advice of a medical professional not only to help you recover from your injuries but to help you get your life back on track as well. After you have been involved in an auto accident, you can suffer from damage to your body and property. You may lose time off work due to your injuries and to time spent dealing with the legal issues related to your auto accident liability.
One of the most important things that victims of an auto accident injury should consider is the need to have their injuries assessed by a medical professional. This is necessary not just for the treatment of an injury, but also to obtain any financial compensation owed if they were not responsible for causing the accident.
Common Auto Accident Injuries
At Magnolia Wellness Center, LLC in Tallahassee, FL, we see many auto-related injuries on a regular basis. We have been able to help victims deal with pain from their injuries, facilitate rehabilitation, and sometimes make future injuries less likely to occur. Some of the most common auto accident injuries we see include:
- Whiplash: Possibly the most common auto injury, whiplash is the common name for strain or damage to the muscles, tendons, and soft tissues in the neck.
- Head injury: Any damage to the head can be serious and can come in tandem with neck and spinal issues.
- Broken bones: While broken bones must be set and treated in a medical hospital, a chiropractor can help restore musculoskeletal function during the healing process and after the bone has mended.
- Herniated discs: Misalignments of the spine caused by the force of an auto accident are common. Spinal adjustments and other rehabilitative care can reduce your pain and help restore function.
- Knee and joint trauma: The knees are frequently injured in auto accidents as drivers and passengers are thrust forward and hit their knees against the dash and other objects. Chiropractic care has many approaches that are appropriate for knee injuries and joint care.
Recovering From an Auto Accident Injury
While this list of auto injuries is far from exhaustive, the chiropractic professionals at Magnolia Wellness Center are experienced at delivering a fast and accurate diagnosis and treatment for these injuries. Chiropractic care is non-invasive and can help to reduce the need for prescription pain killers which can be addictive and come with many side effects. To learn more, and schedule your initial consultation with our chiropractor, get in touch with Magnolia Wellness Center in Tallahassee today by calling us at (850) 656-6606.