If you have been in a car accident, chiropractic care is an excellent therapy to consider. If you’ve been injured in a car accident, it’s likely that you are in quite a bit of pain and are seeking relief without the use of prescription drugs. At Magnolia Wellness Center, we have provided residents of Tallahassee, FL, with natural and effective auto accident injury treatment for many years. Following are the answers to several questions we frequently receive regarding auto accident injuries.
What are the Symptoms of Auto Accident Injury?
Any type of personal injury can result in extreme pain and discomfort. There are quite a few health symptoms after a car accident that indicate that you likely need immediate auto accident injury care. Below is a list of the most common symptoms and injuries our patients seek chiropractic care for:
- Neck Pain & Stiffness
- Shoulder Pain
- Arm Pain
- Blurred Vision
- Headaches & Migraines
- Reduced Range of Motion
- Low, Mid, or Upper Back Pain
- Herniated Discs
Here at Synergy Health Partners, we provide several treatment options to help you get pain relief fast and naturally while assisting the healing process.
How are Auto Accident Injuries Treated?
Our chiropractors in Aurora, Thornton, and Denver work diligently with clients to find the ideal regiment to promote your rehabilitation process. To reach these goals, we are pleased to offer several modalities and healing processes after a car crash here at Synergy Health Partners.
- Chiropractic Adjustments—Helps align the spine to put it into proper place which takes the pressure off of impinged nerves that cause pain locally and radiating discomfort.
- Massage Therapy—Complement your spinal adjustments or physical therapy sessions with a nice healing massage designed to aid your particular injury.
- Physical Therapy—We will customize a physical therapy program designed specifically to address your pain and injuries.
- Supplemental Therapies—We offer heat and cryotherapy, electro-stimulation, and sports taping as just a few of our chiropractic care processes as needed.
- Acupuncture—This ancient natural healing method involves the insertion of small needles into pressure points to activate the flow of energy and circulation to aid healing.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Chiropractor for Auto Accident Injury Treatment in Tallahassee, FL
Call Magnolia Wellness Center today at (850) 656-6606 for more information or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor.