Doctor Raymond L. Verrier
Florida Chiropractic Association Membership
North Central Florida Chiropractic Association
Doctor Zachary Verrier
Dr. Zachary Verrier is an advocate for a whole body systemic approach to health and believes that addressing a patients physical, mental, and nutritional needs are vital to meeting patient goals. He does this through a variety of approaches including nutrition, acupuncture, food sensitivities testing, functional movement assessments, chiropractic and exercise.
- Internship at Whole Health Center
- Certification in Functional Movement Techniques
- Public Speaking Forums
- Worked With Professional Athletic Trainers
- American Chiropractic Association
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- Association for Catholic Chiropractors
- BS from Florida State University in Family and Child Development
- Doctorate from National University of Health Sciences in Chiropractic Medicine
- Acupuncture Certified
- Regularly attends continuing education hours
DR. George Del Villar, MD
Physiatrist - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- George Del Villar, M.D. was born in Havana, Cuba and immigrated to the USA in 1966.
- Dr. Del Villar graduated from the Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico in 1989.
- After completing all medical school requirements in Mexico he then started a second internship in Transitional Surgery at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., then finished his specialty in Physiatry (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation) at the University of Arkansas for the Medical Sciences.
- He is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Association of Academic Physiatrist, American Academy of Pain Management and American College of Sports Medicine. His special interests are in musculoskeletal medicine, pain management, sports medicine and is certified in medical acupuncture.
- provides the latest non-surgical treatments for conditions such as: Arthritis’s of the Knee, Hip, Spine, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hands, Neck and Back pain/injuries, Shoulder and Rotator Cuff injuries, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, tennis Elbow, Osteoporosis, Fibromyalgia and more.
- a certified specialist in EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies and can diagnose and treat conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Diabetic Neuropathy, Cervical and Lumbar Disc Herniations and Radiculopathies.
- an expert at both traditional and non-traditional methods of pain management.
- certified in Medical Acupuncture used to treat migraine headaches, aid in smoking cessation, and to aid in chronic pain management to help reduce a patient's requirements for narcotics and many other applications.
Dr. Katya Colston PT, DPT